華文網

英語口語之美食話題

食物是我們不可或缺的,對於吃貨來說,她們是最會發現美食,我也是一枚小吃貨,為什麼講到吃貨呢?今天為大家分享的是關於美食話題的交流。如果你已經嘗試了很多國內的美食,

有沒有想過要嘗試國外的美食呢?你知道怎樣用英語表達嗎?下面我們一起學習一下。

關於“晚飯做什麼吃”怎樣表達?

A:My dear, what's for supper?親愛的,晚飯做什麼吃?

B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。

A:What about soup?做什麼湯?

B:Sour-peppery soup.酸辣湯。

A:Which condiment do you use for?你要用什麼調料?

B:I'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.我要用薑、蒜、蔥、辣椒和醋。

A:Very good, need I help you?很好,要我幫忙嗎?

B:No, don't need, I can do myself.不,不需要,我一個人就行了。

A:Thanks. I can watch TV now.謝謝,現在我可以看電視了。

B:But you must cook that dinner next time.不過,下次你得做正餐。

A:Okay, I'll do it next time.好的,下次我一定做。

當你在餐廳裡面吃飯,服務員“上錯菜了”,

你要怎樣處理呢?

A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?服務員,能過來一下嗎?

B:Yes, is there something wrong?好的,有什麼問題嗎?

A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.恐怕你搞錯了,這不是我點的菜。

B:So sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.

非常抱歉,一定是我搞混點功能表了,我去查一下。

A:And also this soup is cold.還有,這碗湯也是涼的。

B:I'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.實在對不起,我馬上給您換一碗熱湯來。

美食話題

你會因為“食物聞起來都很香”而選擇吃這個嗎?

A:All the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。

B:Let's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。

A:What's on the menu today?今天的功能表上有什麼?

B:Fish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和麵條。

A:Oh,we're lucky today, aren't we?噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?

B:I'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.我想吃牛肉燉白菜。

A:I think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.我想吃炸魚,因為魚是我最喜歡的。

B:That's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。

A:(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

(他們買好了)這裡有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,

請吃魚。難道不好吃,看著很有食欲嗎?

B:I'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.很抱歉我不喜歡。有點鹹。

A:I see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?

B:Yes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。

A:Thank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。

B:Your appetite is good.你的胃口不錯。

A:I'm always feeling hungry.我總是感到餓。

當你很餓的時候你怎樣跟朋友表達呢?你會直接說“我們去吃點東西吧”

A:Tu Mao, I'm hungry, let's get something to eat.屠茂,我餓了,去吃點東西吧。

B:Me too. Is there a place nearby that we can get something to eat?

我也餓了,這附近有什麼可以吃的嗎?

A:There's a Kentucky's not far ahead and there's a McDonald's in down street.

前面不遠有家肯德基,

街那頭有家麥當勞。

B:Kentucky's? Is that a chain restaurant?肯德基?是連鎖餐館嗎?

A:Don't you know about Kentucky's?你不知道肯德基嗎?

B:I've heard about it, but never had one.我聽說過,但從未吃過。

A:They sell pieces of fried chicken, you've got to try one this time.

他們是賣炸雞塊的,這回你得嘗一嘗。

B:OK. Let's go.那好,我們走吧。

上面講述關於美食四種表達情景,你在生活中有遇到這樣的情況嗎?你對美食感興趣嗎?有關美食方面的英語我我們可以互相分享,互相學習。