華文網

周圍幸福的人有很多,但是我卻不是其中一個

In me the tiger sniffes the rose. 心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇。

There are many people around happy, but I am not one of t .周圍幸福的人有很多,但是我卻不是其中一個。

The world no matter how desolate,loved you 'll never have to be alone. 世界不管怎樣荒涼,愛過邇就不會孤單。

Because the prospect of meeting you grabbing low stance. 因為遇見你,斂了眉目低了姿態。

I don't want to be the first one.I want to be the only one. 我不想做第一個,我只想做唯一。

If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.如果事情值得做,就值得做好

Perhaps, true success is the way,as he likes to spend your life.或許,真正的成功就是按照自己喜歡的方式,去度過人生。

Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。

Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plan.生活總是計畫趕不上變化。