您的位置:首頁>正文

電話英語速成:15種商務英語電話的應答

1.打電話的人找的是你自己

A: Is Daisy there?

Daisy 在嗎?

B: This is she.

我就是。 (注: 男的用"This is he." 下同, 不再解釋)

舉一反三:

You’re speaking/talking to her.

你正在跟她說話。

This is Daisy.

我就是Daisy。

That’s me.

我就是。

2.打電話的人要找的人不在

A: May I speak to Mr. Gates?

請問Gates 先生在嗎?

B: He’s not here right now.

他現在不在這裡。

舉一反三:

He’s out.

他出去了。

He’s in a meeting right now.

他現在正在開會。

You’ve just missed him.

你剛好錯過他了。

He’s just stepped out.

他剛好出去了。

3.打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言

A: Can I talk to Mark?

我可以跟Mark 講話嗎?

B: He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?

舉一反三:

He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?

他不在, 我可以幫你傳話嗎?

4.打電話的人問他要找的人何時回來

A: Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什麼時候會回來嗎?

B: I’m sorry. I don’t know.

抱歉, 我不知道。

舉一反三:

I have no idea.

我不知道。

He should be back in 20 minutes.

他應該二十分鐘內會回來。

5.打電話的人問他要找的人在哪裡

A: Do you have any idea where he is?

你知道他在哪裡嗎?

B: Sorry. I don’t know.

抱歉, 我不知道。

舉一反三:

He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

他現在在上班。 你要不要他的電話號碼?

6.打電話的人要找的人不在, 願意接受對方的留言

A: Can I leave a message?

我可以留個話?

B: Yes. Go ahead, please.

可以, 請繼續。

舉一反三:

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。

7.接受對方留言時聽不清楚, 希望對方重複

A: When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回來後, 能不能讓他打(206) 5551212 這個號碼給我?

B: Can you repeat again, please?

能不能請你再重複一次?

舉一反三:

(Say) Again, please?

再說一次好嗎?

Pardon?

抱歉。 請再說一次。

Come again, please?

再說一次好嗎?

I’m sorry?

抱歉。 請再說一次。

8.對方希望留話, 怕聽錯了, 不想接受對方的留言

A: May I leave a message?

我能否留個話?

B: You know what? My English is not that great, and I don’t want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I’m sorry.

你知道嗎? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想聽錯話。 你介意稍後再打來嗎? 我很抱歉。

舉一反三:

If you don’t mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

如果你不介意的話, 能否請你再打一次, 然後在答錄機上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

9.打電話的人要找的人是別人, 請對方稍等

A: Is Brandon there?

Brandon在嗎?

B: Yes, he is. One moment, please.

他在。 請稍等。

舉一反三:

Hold on, please.

請稍等。

Let me see if he’s here. Hang on. O.K.?

我看看他在不在。 等一下, 好嗎?

10.對方打錯電話

A: Can I speak to Alexander Walker?

我可以和Alexander Walker說話嗎?

B: Alexander Walker? I’m sorry, but there’s nobody here by this name.

Alexander Walker?抱歉, 這裡沒這個人。

舉一反三:

I’m sorry. I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number.

抱歉, 恐怕你打錯電話了。

What number did you dial?

你打幾號?

11.跟對方要求跟(打電話的人)剛剛已經通過話的人再講話

A: Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something.

你能否請Daisy再來聽電話呢? 我忘了跟她講一件事。

B: Sure. I’ll go get her.

當然! 我這就去叫她。

12.電話沒人接(或留言機)

A: Is he there?

他在嗎?

B: No one is there.

沒人在。

舉一反三:

Nobody answered.

沒人接。

No. I got the answering machine.

沒有! 是留言機。

13.電話打不通

A: Did it go through?

(電話)打通了嗎?

B: The line was busy.

電話忙線。

舉一反三:

I got the busy signals.

電話忙線。

14.(因自己忙等原因)請別人去接電話

A: Paul, can you answer the phone? I’m busy.

Paul, 你能不能去接電話? 我在忙。

B: Yes, dear.

是的, 親愛的。

舉一反三:

Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied.

Paul, 你能不能去接電話? 我現在不能接。

15.接到無人電話(就是打來了卻不說話的那種)

A: Who called?

誰打來的?

B: No one. He hung up on me.

沒人。 他把電話掛了。

舉一反三:

Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word.

打錯了, 我想。 他一句話也沒說就把電話掛了。

同類文章
Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示