你知道如何用英語問路嗎?問路在日常生活中可謂是最常用的了, 即便是你不問別人, 別人也可能會向你問路, 所以瞭解問路的英語表達是很有必要的。
下面給大家介紹六組常用英語問路對話, 大家可以嘗試自己變換一下, 和小夥伴聯繫對話哦!
1.How far is it from here? 離這兒有多遠?
A: How do I get to Central Park?
去中央公園怎麼走?
B: It's very far.
那兒很遠。
A: How far is it from here?
離這兒有多遠?
B: It's about 20 miles away. I think you'd better take a bus.
大概有20英里。 我覺得你最好坐公共汽車去。
2.Go straight for two blocks. 一直往前走過兩個街區。
A: Please tell me the way to Jongno Theater.
請告訴我去鐘路劇場的路。
B: Go straight for two blocks. You won't miss it.
一直往前走過兩個街區, 你就能看見了。
A: Thank you.
謝謝。
3.Where am I? 這裡是哪兒?
A: Excuse me. I think I lost my way. Where am I?
打擾一下, 我覺得我迷路了。 這裡是哪兒?
B: This is 8th Avenue. Where are you headed?
這兒是第八大道。 你要去哪兒?
A: I'd like to go to 6th Avenue.
我要去第六大道。
B: Then you need to go west.
那你應該往西走。
4.Can I ask you for directions? 能問一下路嗎?
A: Can I ask you for directions?
我能問一下路嗎?
B: Where do you want to go?
你要去哪兒?
A: Could you tell me the way to City Hall?
你能告訴我去市政廳怎麼走嗎?
5.Turn right at the first traffic light. 到第一個紅綠燈右轉。
A: Could you tell me the way to Boston Station?
你能告訴我去波士頓車站的路嗎?
B: Sure. Turn right at the first traffic light.
可以。 到第一個紅綠燈右轉。
A: Okay.
好的。
B: And, go straight, you'll find the station on your left.
一址往前走, 車站就在左邊。
6.I'm sorry. I'm a stranger here, too. 對不起, 我也是第一次來這兒。
A: Is the Metropolitan Museum clost to here?
大都會博物館離這兒近嗎?
B:I'm sorry. I'm a stranger here, too.
對不起, 我也是第一次來這兒。
A: Oh, you are.
哦, 這樣啊。
登錄英語學科網, 學習英語更容易
(m.zxxk.com轉載並發佈)