您的位置:首頁>正文

你懂喜歡和愛的區別嗎?讓我用雙語來為你講解!

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster,

面對心愛的人, 你的心跳會加速,

But in front of the person you like, you get happy.

然而面對喜歡的人, 你會興高采烈。

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring,

面對心愛的人, 冬天就像是春天,

But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.

然而面對喜歡的人, 冬天是個美麗的冬天。

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush,

假如你凝視的是心愛的人, 你會臉紅,

But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.

但假如你凝視的是喜歡的人, 你會微笑。

In front of the person you love, you can’t say everything on your mind,

面對心愛的人, 你不能說出心中的一切,

But in front of the person you like, you can.

然而面對喜歡的人, 你言無不盡。

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy,

面對心愛的人, 你容易羞澀,

But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self.

然而面對喜歡的人, 你能展現真實的自我。

The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes,

心愛的人時刻縈繞在你心頭,

You can’t look straight into the eyes of the one you love,

你不能直視心愛的人的眼睛,

But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.

而你卻能欣然接受喜歡的人的目光。

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them,

當心愛的人哭泣, 你會一同落淚,

But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

而當喜歡的人哭泣, 你會停下來安慰。

The feeling of love starts from the eye.

愛的感覺源自眼睛,

And the feeling of like starts from the ear.

而喜歡的感覺源自耳朵。

So if you stop liking a person you used to like,

所以如果你不再喜歡你喜歡的人,

All you need to do is cover your ears.

你只需要堵住耳朵。

But if you try to close your eyes,

但是如果你試圖閉上眼睛,

Love turns into a teardrop and remains in your heart forever after.

愛便會化作一滴淚水, 永遠留在你的心中。

你認為是這樣嗎?

歡迎轉發點贊!

同類文章
Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示