如果你想問朋友的週末或者是假期打算, 可以這樣說:
What are you doing this weekend/holiday?
你週末/假期幹嘛?
Do you have any big plans for the weekend/holiday?
週末/假期有啥計畫嗎?
有計劃
如果你已經有計劃了,
I've got a date lined up.
我有個約會。
* date[deɪt] n.約會
line~ up排隊
沒有計劃
如果沒有計劃, 不如這樣回復:
I don't have anything planned.
我沒啥計畫。
I'll probably stay at home and relax.
我大概就窩在家裡, 放鬆一下。
I just want to sleep in!
我就想睡個懶覺!
當然, 也許你並不打算打聽他人的週末計畫, 那麼就祝他們週末愉快吧。
Enjoy your weekend/holiday!
Have a great weekend/holiday!
週末/假期愉快!
週末過完了, 週一見面的時候打招呼就有話題了
How was your weekend/holiday?
週末過得咋樣?
Did you do anything fun over the weekend/holiday?
週末/假期有啥好玩的嗎?
Did you have a good weekend/holiday?
週末/假期過得愉快嗎?
以下是回復:
It was awesome! 特別棒!
I had a pretty uneventful weekend. 週末沒啥特別的。
* uneventful [,ʌnɪ'vɛntfl] adj.平淡無奇的
小分享
go out to eat
下館子
see a movie
看電影
chill out at home
在家放鬆
sleep in
睡懶覺
catch up on sleep
補覺
lay around the house
懶在家裡
do some housework
做家務
spend time with my family
陪陪家人
get together with friends
和朋友聚會
have a cookout
露天燒烤
have a big family meal
做一頓家庭餐
catch up on work
趕工作