在日常生活中, 買買買是我們不可避免的娛樂方式, 為了滿足自己的購物欲又不至於太虧待錢包, 在國內, 我們通常會選擇的砍價方式有三種——“貨比三家”“挑肥揀瘦”“轉身就走”。
然而一旦邁出國門這項技能就喪失了意義, 面對琳琅滿目的商品只能幹著急, 連shopping的愉悅感都大打折扣了有木有!到底怎樣才能愉悅地在國外買買買呢?在國外砍價的套路你必須得懂~
一.知己知彼, 百戰不殆
使用開門見山法, 明確又簡潔的表達自己的想法。
真的太貴了!That is too expensive.
Come on, don't try to rip me off, I know what it is worth!
別想宰我, 我知道它值多少錢!
p.s. Rip off 騙人, 敲竹槓;撕掉
實用句子:
1. It’s a little overpriced.
這價錢有點太貴了。
2. Don’t try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
別想亂報價, 我知道它值多少錢。
二.手起刀落, 乾淨利索xxx ¥ is about as high as I can go.
我最高出價xxx元。
That's unreasonable! I'd take it for (xxx¥.)
這真是賣得太貴了!如果(xxx塊)我就買。
實用句子:
1. Give me a discount, please.
拜託給我打個折吧。
2. Can I get a special price? I already bought so many items!
可以給我優惠了嗎?我已經買這麼多了哇!
3. Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多買些, 可以給我打折嗎?
三.深思熟慮, 討價還價
How about (xxx¥)?
賣(xx塊錢)如何?
I'd buy this if it were cheaper.
再便宜一點我就買。
實用句子:
1. How about £50?
50胖子如何?
2. I’d buy this if it were cheaper.
如果便宜一點我就買
四、吹毛求疵, 曲線救國I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在別家有看過更便宜的。
I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
聽說別家的這個東西在大減價。
實用句子:
1. I don’t think I’ll have any of them.
這些我都不想要了。
2. I’ve seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在別家店看過更便宜的。
3. I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
聽說別家店這個東西在搞特價。
4. Fine.I’ll check around a few more places.
好吧, 我再去看看別的地方。
五. 沉默攻勢!Be quiet.
對老闆開的價格猶豫不決, 遲遲不給回應。
讓尷尬的氣氛充斥在店鋪裡, 說不定會有意想不到的收穫哦~
實用句子:
What’s the lowest you’re willing to go?
最低你能賣多少?
呃…… (看起來面有難色)
I need to think about it……
我需要考慮一下……
六.要求小贈品!Ask for extras.如果老闆鐵了心不在價格上讓步, 不妨索取點小優惠吧!
實用句子:
1. If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原價, 可以給我小贈品嗎?
2. Does this item come with the accessory? / Is this accessory included?
有包括這個小飾品嗎?