您的位置:首頁>正文

新概念英語詞彙隨身聽速記手冊2新概念2詞彙 1-4

由聽力課堂(tingclass.net)整理製作

private

私人的

This is a private conversation

這是私人間的談話。

Don't interfere with my private businenss.

不要干涉我的私事。

This is my private opinion.

這是我的個人意見。

conversation

談話

I had a long telephone conversation with my old friend yesterday.

昨天我與朋友作了一次電話長談。

Mary's suicide is not in the conversation any more.

瑪麗的自殺不再是人們談論的話題了。

theatre

劇院戲院

Last week I went to the theatre.

上星期我去看戲。

The Smiths go to the theatre every month.

史密斯夫婦每月都去看戲。

I bought two theatre tickets.

我買了兩張戲票。

seat

座位

I had a very good seat.

我的座位很好。

Please take a seat.

請坐。

She has booked three seats on the plane.

她訂了三張機票。

Play

The play was very interesting.

戲很有意思。

Tom prefers films to stage plays.

比起舞臺劇湯姆更喜歡看電影。

I enjoy Shakespeare's play.

我喜歡莎士比亞的戲劇。

loudly

大聲地

They were talking loudly.

他們大聲地說著話。

He talked loudly,but no one paid him any attention.

他大聲地說著, 可是沒有人聽他。

He heard someone speak loudly in the next room.

他聽到隔壁有人大聲地說話。

angry

生氣的

I got very angry.

我非常生氣。

She was angry at what I said.

我的話使她很生氣。

Sam was angry with his son for lying to him again.

山姆因為他兒子再次對他撒謊而生氣。

angrily

生氣地

I looked at the man and woman angrily.

我怒視著那一男一女。

He slammed the door shut angrily.

他生氣地把門砰地一聲關上。

attention

注意

They did not pay any attention

他們毫不理會。

Let me have your attention

請注意聽我講話。

He attracted the public attention

他受到公眾的注意。

bear

容忍

In the end,I could not bear it.

最後我忍不住了。

He can't bear his wife's complaining.

他忍不了妻子的抱怨。

The little boy bore the pain bravely.

小男孩勇敢地忍著疼痛。

business

It's none of your business.

不關你的事。

Mind your own business.

別管閒事。

It was no business of mine.

那事與我無干。

rudely

無禮地, 粗魯地

The young man said rudely.

那男的毫不客氣地說。

You should not speak rudely in public.

在公共場合你不應該說話無禮。

He treated his wife rudely when he got drunken.

他喝醉時對妻子很粗暴。

LESSON 2

until

直到

I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime.

有時我要一直躺到吃午飯的時候。

She worded as a teacher until she was sixty.

她當老師一直到60歲。

I will wait here until 5.

我要在這兒等到5點鐘。

outside

外面

It was dark outside.

外面一片昏暗。

My father went outside for a smoke.

爸爸到外面去抽煙。

Children were playing outside in the yard.

孩子們在外面的院子裡玩。

ring

(鈴, 電話等)響

Just then,the telephone rang.

正在這時, 電話鈴響了。

The telephone rang four times,but no one answered it.

電話鈴聲響了4次但是沒有人接。

The alarm clock rings at 7 every morning.

鬧鐘每天早上7點鬧響。

aunt

姑, 姨, 嬸, 舅母

It was my aunt Lucy.

是我姑母露西打來的。

I haven't seen my aunt for 5 years.

我已經有5年沒見著我的姑姑了。

I spent my childhood with my aunt.

我的童年是和嬸嬸度過的。

repeat

重複

I'm having breakfast,I repeated.

“我正在吃早飯”, 我又說了一遍。

The experiment was repeated three times.

實驗重複了三次。

She does not want to repeat the mistake of her first marriage.

她不想重蹈第一次婚姻的覆轍。

LESSON 3

send

寄, 送

Please send me a card.

請給我一張明信片。

My holidays passed quikly,but I did not send cards to my friends.

假期過得真快, 可我還沒有給我的朋友們寄過一張明信片。

I sent him a latter a week ago,but got no reply.

一星期前我給他寄了一封信但沒有收到回信。

My grandpa sends me a birthday pressent every year.

我爺爺每年給我寄生日禮物。

postcard

明信片

Everyday I thought about postcards.

我每天都有想著明信片的事。

I love to send my friends postcards when traveling around.

我旅行時喜歡給朋友寄明信片。

She got a postcard from a friend she had not seen for years.

她收到了一位多年未見的朋友寄來的明信片。

spoil

使索然無味, 損壞

Postcards always spoil my holiday.

明信片總攪得我在假日裡不得安寧。

It spoilt my fun.

這使我興致全無。

Mom spoiled the soup with too much salt.

媽媽擱了太多的鹽, 把湯給弄糟了。

museum

博物館

I visited museums and sat in public garden.

我參觀了博物館還去了公園。

We visited the Palace Museums yesterday.

昨天我參觀了故宮博物院。

The museum is open to the public.

這家博物館對公眾開放。

public

公共的

I sat in a pubilc garden.

我坐在公園裡。

Somking is not allowed in pubilc places.

公共場合不允許抽煙。

She is a public figure.

她是一位公眾人物。

friendly

友好的

A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian.

一位好客的服務員教了我句義大利語。

Our country has established friendly recations with neighbouring countries.

我國與周邊國家建立了友好關係。

A friendly conversation is conducted between them.

他們之間的談話非常友好。

waiter

服務員, 報務員

He worked as a waiter in a pub.

他在酒館當服務生。

Her father did not allow her to marry waiter.

父親不允許她嫁一個服務員。

lend

借給

Then he lent me a book.

之後他還借給我一本書。

Could you lend me your computer?

你能把電腦借我用一下嗎?

We have run out of gasoline.Could you lend us some?

我們的汽油用完了。 你能借給我們一些嗎?

decision

決定

On the last day I made a big decision.

到了最後一天, 我作出了一項重大決定。

They arrived at a decision about the marketing.

他們就市場行銷作出了決定。

We are all involved in the decision making process.

我們都參與了決策。

whole

整個的

I spent the whole day in my room.

我在房間裡關了整整一天。

It snowed heavily for three whole days.

大雪下了整整三天。

This has got the support of the whole class.

這獲得了全班的支持。

single

唯一的, 單獨的

I did not write a single card.

我一張明信片也沒寫成。

There was not a single person on the street.

街上空無一人。

Misfortunes never come single.

禍不單行。

LESSON 4

exciting

令人興奮的

He is finding this trip very exciting.

他覺得這次旅行非常激動人心。

This is an exciting football match.

這是一場精彩的足球比賽。

Many a reader find this novel very exciting.

許多讀者認為這本小說很不錯。

receive

接受, 收到

I have just received a letter from my brother,Tim.

我剛剛收到弟弟蒂姆的來信。

She received a gift from her boy friend.

她收到了男友的禮物。

We received our academic reports last week.

上周我們收到了成績單。

firm

商行, 公司

He is working for a big firm.

他正在為一家大公司工作。

He is a clerk with the firm.

他是那家商行的辦事員。

The firm of White Brothers was opend ten years ago.

懷特兄弟商行是十年前開始的。

different

不同的

He has already visited a great number of different places in Australia.

他已經去過澳大利亞的不少地方了。

Her opinion is different from mine.

她的觀點與我的不同。

They are of different personalities.

他們的個性不同。

centre

中心

He has gone to Alice Springs,a small town in the centre of Australia.

他去了澳大利亞中部的小鎮艾利斯普林斯。

You can go to the centre of the city by subway.

你可以乘坐地鐵到市中心。

He is the centre of the attention.

他是大家注意的中心。

abroad

在國外

My brother has never been abroad before.

我弟弟以前從未出過國。

My mother flies abroad to spend her holiday every year.

我的母親每年飛到國外度假。

Quite a few students want to study abroad.

許多學生想出國留學。

喜歡聽力課堂, 請把 tingclass.net 告訴給5位QQ好友, 多謝支持!

同類文章
Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示