遇到不能理解的話題, 我們除了i don't know, i can't understand,
我們還可以怎麼更委婉地道滴告訴別人:
很抱歉, 我不是很明白, 你在說什麼?
(自行腦補Siri腔)
▼
1、I don't get it
我沒明白。
Eg:Sorry, I don't get it. What are you doing?
對不起, 我沒聽明白, 你在幹嗎呢?
2、I didn't catch what you said.
我沒明白你的梗。
Eg:I'm afraid I didn't catch what you said。
對不起, 我沒有聽見你的話。
3、I don't understand what you mean.
我沒明白你的意思。
Eg:I am afraid I don't quite understand what you mean.
我恐怕不太明白你的意思。
4、Can you say that again, please?
能麻煩你再重複一遍?
Eg:I am sorry. I can't hear your very clearly. Could you say that again, please?
對不起, 我聽不太清楚, 可以請你再說一次嗎?
5、I didn't quite get that.
我不是非常明白。
Eg:Sorry!What did you say?I didn't quite get that.
你說什麼?我沒聽清楚。
6、I ‘ve (got) no idea what you just said.
我完全不明白你在說啥。
Eg:I have no idea what you mean.
我一點也沒有聽明白你的意思。
免費領取外教試聽課 http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4_pcB.htm?search=328371