華文網

拜託!“我忘了”不要再說“I forgot”啦

人似乎天生擅長遺忘:遺忘傷疤和錯誤,因而容易一次次重蹈覆轍。"忘記"除了我們最常見的"forget",還有這些地道表達,一起和老師學起來吧~

It almost slipped my mind.

slip基本意思是“快速溜走”:它從腦海中溜走了

I can't believe I forgot her birthday. It completely slipped my mind!

我居然忘了她的生日,我完全忘了這件事!

It's on the tip of my tongue!”

話在嘴邊(一時想不起來)

Wait. Don't tell me. I know this song. The name is on the tip of my tongue!

等等,別告訴我,我知道這首歌。它的名字就在我的嘴邊,

但是想不起來!

I lost my train of thought.

lose your train of thought“是指當你正在思考時,忘記了你在想什麼;“train of thought”指的是“腦海中一連串的想法或思路”

What was I saying? I lost my train of thought.

我剛在說什麼?我忘了。

I'm over you.

be completely done with sb.即關係結束了;不再想你,

已不在乎你了

I'm over you; you mean nothing to me.

我已經忘了你了,你已經不重要了。

I just remembered

差點忘記,我剛剛才想起來

I just remembered. I have an appointment tonight.

我差點忘記今晚有個約會。

We must always have old memories and young hopes.

我們總是懷著古老的回憶和青春的希望。

廣州雅思英語學校,匠心語言培訓18年,2017秋季班、新概念英語、劍橋英語、雅思、託福乾貨,留學規劃等,關注:烤鴨學堂,可免費領取真人外教口語課程。