您的位置:首頁>美文>正文

有了你,我迷失了自我 失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失

Love never dies.愛情永不死。

My heart is with you.我的愛與你同在。 Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.沒有了愛, 地球便成了墳墓。

The darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你, 黑暗不再是黑暗。

the mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.霧, 象愛情一樣, 在山峰的心上遊戲, 生出種種美麗的變幻。

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 無論你身在何處, 無論你為何忙碌, 我都會在此守候。

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在愛人眼裡, 一千里的旅程不過一裡。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你, 我迷失了自我。 失去你, 我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

you smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.你微微地笑著, 不同我說什麼話。 而我覺得, 為了這個, 我已等待得久了。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我愛你, 不是因為你是一個怎樣的人, 而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

I miss you so much already and I haven’t even left yet!儘管還不曾離開, 我已對你朝思暮想!

Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示