您的位置:首頁>旅遊>正文

雪萊名篇 茵內斯弗利湖島

The Lake Isle of Innisfree

W.B,Yeats,1865-1939

I will arise and go now ,and go to Innisfree,

我現在就將起身離去, 到茵內斯弗利,

And a small cabin build there ,of clay and wattles mader;

在那裡蓋一間小茅屋, 枝條搭架, 糊上泥巴;

Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee ;

在那裡種九行豆角, 養一箱蜜蜂,

And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

獨自生活在蜜蜂嗡嗡的林間空地。

And I shall have some peace there , for peace comes dropping slow,

在那裡我會有安寧, 因為安寧會慢慢滴落,

Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;

從早餐的帷幕一直滴落到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;

There midnight's all a glimmer , and noon a purple glow,

在那裡子夜光影朦朧, 正午閃耀紫光,

And evening full of the linnet's wings.

傍晚織滿了紅雀的翅膀。

I will arise and go now, for always night and day,

我現在就將起身離去, 因為白天和晚上,

I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shores;

我總能聽見湖水輕輕拍岸的聲響;

While I stand on the roadway,or on the pavements grey,

當我站在路上, 當我在灰色的街頭流浪,

I hear it in the deep heart's core.

我都聽見湖水在我心靈深處蕩漾。

Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示