您的位置:首頁>美文>正文

我能為你披戰袍,也能為你丟戰刀

All lucky and coincidental things are either doomed to be or someone is secretly working hard. 所有幸運和巧合的事, 要麼是上天註定, 要麼是一個人偷偷的在努力。

I can wear a robe for you, and I can throw a sword for you. 我能為你披戰袍, 也能為你丟戰刀。

Perhaps you are not alone, so my company is very small. 大概是你不孤單, 所以我給的陪伴也並不起眼。

How do you want me to maintain a relationship that is so luxurious as to meet. 那種連見面都很奢侈的關係你要我怎麼去維護。

Perhaps the young heart is too soft, can not withstand the wind and the waves.可能年少的心太柔軟, 經不起風經不起浪。

The departure is the scenery, the left is the life! 離去的都是風景, 留下的才是人生!

How easy it is when you depend on it, and how much it hurts when you lose it. 依賴的時候有多安逸, 失去的時候就有多痛苦。

I want to walk to you step by step,over the mountains, through the crowds of people. 我想一步步走向你, 翻越高山萬丈, 穿過人潮擁擠。

The unexpected is not necessarily a disaster, but it may be a surprise. 突如其來的不一定是災難, 也有可能是驚喜。

There is no denying that you are still the protagonist of all my memories. 不可否認,你依舊是我所有記憶的主角。

There is no denying that you are still the protagonist of all my memories. 不可否認,你依舊是我所有記憶的主角。

Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示