您的位置:首頁>美文>正文

雙語美文:每天忙一忙,生活才有意義

You take charge of your own life and make your dreams come true. You don’t just dream about it - you take massive action as well. 掌控你生活的是你自己, 能讓你的夢想成真的也是你自己。 你不能只是做夢, 你還得採取大量的行動。

When you hustle, you manifest your intangible thoughts into tangible outcomes in the real world. 當你忙的時候, 你能把那些模糊的想法變成確實的結果。

Hustling isn’t about keeping yourself busy. It’s about identifying the tasks with the highest value and executing them ruthlessly. 我所說的“忙一忙”並不是指單純地一直做事, 而是說先鑒別出最有價值的任務, 然後毫不猶豫地執行它們。

While hustling isn’t a guarantee that you will succeed, failing to do so is a guarantee that you will fail.雖然這麼做並不能保證你成功, 但不這麼做卻能保證你失敗。

Just don't forget to low down in the middle of the day for 15 minutes.只是別忘了找個時間放慢腳步, 休息15分鐘

Sometimes, it’s easy to get caught up with the never-ending hustling. 有時候, 你很容易被永遠做不完的事搞得焦頭爛額。

You may forget to stop and smell the roses. 你可能會忘了停下腳步欣賞沿途的風景。

Slow down. Your mind needs that short break. 慢下來。 你的大腦需要這樣的小憩。

Slow down whenever you catch yourself moving too fast. Doing so will reward you with extra energy and creativity.無論何時, 只要你覺得自己走得太快了, 就放慢腳步。 這麼做會讓你獲得額外的能量和創造力。

And of course, sleeping for 6 to 8 hours daily is also necessary.然後當然, 每天睡6-8小時也是很必要的。

I used to see people taking pride on their lack of sleep. 我以前經常看到人們因為睡得少而感到自豪。

They’re proud of sleeping for 2 hours a night to pursue their dreams. 他們為了追求夢想而每天只睡2小時, 並因此感到驕傲。

Then, they fell sick after a few days and took double the sleeping time to recover…結果, 沒過幾天他們就病了, 得多睡一倍的時間才能康復。

You have audacious goals, and that’s exactly why you must be well rested. 你的目標很遠大, 而正因為如此你才需要好好休息。

Remember, you want to thrive in the long term.記住, 你希望贏得的是長跑, 而不是百米衝刺。

Finally, take some time to enjoy your hobby.最後, 找點時間享受你的愛好吧。

Can be gardening, writing, listening to music. 這可以是園藝、寫作、聽音樂等等等等。

Basically anything. 基本上什麼都可以。

The time purposefully spent isn’t time wasted.像這樣有意花掉的時間並不是一種浪費。

(翻譯:能貓)

Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示