您的位置:首頁>娛樂>正文

艾瑪和大表哥的真人版《美女與野獸》美爆了!這場絕美童話裡,怎麼少得了這些經典臺詞?

上個週末讓小夥伴們日思夜想的真人版《美女與野獸》終於上映了~艾瑪女神版的美女和大表哥版的野獸, 你萌可還滿意?華麗麗的畫面+一波演技派客串,

忙著舔屏的同時, 影片裡哪些臺詞最讓你念念不忘呢?

Belle: Have you really read every one of these books?

貝爾:這裡的每本書你都讀過?

Beast: No, some of them are in Greek.

野獸:沒有, 它們有些是希臘文的。

Beast: Think of the one thing that you've always wanted. See it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart.

野獸:想想你一直夢寐以求的事情。 在你的腦海中呈現, 用你的心靈去感受。

Belle: What are you?

貝爾:你是什麼?

Lumiere: I'm Lumiere!

盧米埃: 我是盧米埃!

Belle: And... you can talk?

貝爾:可是…… 你會講話?

Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! That's all he ever does!

葛士華:得了, 他當然會講話!他從來就是這樣!

Belle: [to a hairbrush] What's your name?

貝爾:(對發刷說)你叫什麼名字?

Cogsworth: That's a hairbrush.

葛士華:那就是個發刷。

Beast: Will you join me for dinner?

野獸:你願意和我共進晚餐嗎?

Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

貝爾:你拿我當囚犯, 現在還讓我與你共進晚餐?你是瘋了嗎?

Belle: I'd starve before I'd ever eat with you!

貝爾:我寧願餓死也不和你一起吃飯!

Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!

野獸:好啊, 隨你便!餓死吧!

Beast: If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all!

野獸:如果她不和我一起吃, 那就什麼也別吃!

Belle: I never thanked you for saving my life.

貝爾:我從未謝過你的救命之恩。

Beast: I never thanked YOU for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves...

野獸:我也不曾謝過你沒丟下我去喂狼……

Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

野獸:你在這兒幹什麼?你對它做了什麼?

Belle: Nothing!

貝爾:什麼也沒有!

Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!

野獸:你知道你會造成什麼嗎?你會毀了這玫瑰!出去!滾!

Belle: What happens when the last petal falls?

貝爾:最後一片花瓣落下會發生什麼?

Lumiere: The master remains a beast forever...

盧米埃:主人會永遠成為野獸……

Cogsworth: ...and we become antiques!

葛士華:……我們也會變成古董!

熱門文章:

【福利】各年級最新合訂本上架啦!一本在手,考試無憂!爆款隨時可能斷貨,戳這裡進入商城開搶啦~

熱門文章:

【福利】各年級最新合訂本上架啦!一本在手,考試無憂!爆款隨時可能斷貨,戳這裡進入商城開搶啦~

Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示