您的位置:首頁>正文

日常生活中常使用的英語短句

從起床到出門

1:早晨好!

Good morning. Good morning, John. (早晨好, 約翰。 )

2:鬧鐘響了嗎?

Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是鬧鐘“響”的意思。

Did the alarm clock buzz?

Did the alarm clock ring?

3:該起床了!

It's time to get up!

I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。 )

It's time to wake up!

It's time to get out of bed.

It's time to get ready.

4:快點兒起床!

Get up soon. I don't want to. (我真不想起。 )

5:你醒了嗎?

Are you awake?

*get up是動詞, 表示“起床”、“起”的動作。

awake是形容詞, 表示“醒了”、“沒睡”的狀態。

I am now. (我剛醒。 )

6:你不舒服嗎?

Are you feeling sick?

No, I'm just tired. (沒有, 只是有點兒累。 )

7:睡得好嗎?

Did you sleep well?

Yes, I slept very well. (嗯, 睡得挺好。 )

Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)

No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪兒啊, 幾乎沒睡著。 )

8:能幫我關掉鬧鐘嗎?

Would you turn off the alarm clock?

*turn off的原意是“關”, 多用於收音機、電視、照明等類的東西。

雖然在有許多東西無需用按鈕開關, 但一般也用turn off表示。

Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鐘關了。 )

9:你終於起來了。

You finally got up. I'm still sleepy. (我還困著呢!)

10:今天是個好天!

It's a nice day!

It sure is. (是不錯啊。 )

It's a beautiful day!

It's a wonderful day!

It's a great day!

11:昨晚你熬夜了?

Did you stay up late last night?

*stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。

Did you go to bed late last night?

12:把被子疊好。

Let's fold up the futon.

*fold意為“折疊”, fold up意為“疊好”、“疊整齊”;

futon原本是日文, 現在英文中也逐漸使用, 意為“被子”。

Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起來吧。 )

13:昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。

You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼嚕”。

Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?)

You were sawing logs last night.

*saw logs原意為“鋸木頭”, 在此用來表示“打呼嚕”。

14:我做了個可怕的夢。

I had a nightmare. It's all right now. (現在沒事了。 )

15:你一直沒關燈啊。

You left the light on.

*left (leave)是“保持某種樣子”“保持某種狀態”的意思,

表達“電燈一直開著”、“發動機一直開著”、

“窗戶一直開著”也可以用這種句型。

You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。 )

16:我得洗臉了。

I have to go wash my face.

*go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用, 口語中常用。

可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。

17:該吃早飯了。

It's time to eat breakfast.

It's time to have breakfast.

18:我還困著呢。

I'm still drowsy.

19:我還打哈欠呢。

I'm still yawning.

20:昨天的酒還沒醒呢。

I have a hangover.

21:我是個夜貓子。

I'm a night person. *“早上起不來”的意思。

I'm not. (我可不是。 )

I'm a morning person. (我喜歡早起。 )

22:我是用咖啡來提神的。

Coffee wakes me up. Coffee gets me going.

23:刷牙了嗎?

Did you brush your teeth?

Have you brushed your teeth?

24:我得梳梳頭了。

I have to comb my hair.

25:穿什麼好呢?

What should I wear?

The red one. (穿紅的吧!)

Which dress should I wear?

Which one should I wear?

What should I put on?

26:快換衣服。

Hurry up and get dressed. Why? (幹嘛?)

27: 把睡衣收好。

Put those pajamas away!

Oh, I'm washing those. (啊, 我正要洗呢。 )

28:我走了, 媽媽再見。

I'm leaving. Bye mom!

Study hard. (好好學習啊!)

I'll see you when I get back.

I'm taking off now.

See you.

See you later.

29: 今天我們翹課吧。

Let's play hooky today! *play hooky為俚語“翹課”。

Yeah, let's. (好哇, 走吧!)

30: 你毛衣穿反了。

You're wearing your sweater inside out.

You have your sweater on inside out.

31: 上下顛倒了。

It's upside down.

32:別忘了扔垃圾呀。

Don't forget to take out the garbage.

I won't. (忘不了!)

33:今天該你扔垃圾了。

It's your turn to take out the garbage.

*garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。

34:今天你幹什麼?

What are you doing today?

We're having a track and field meet. (今天我們開運動會。 )

35:你快點兒, 我們該遲到了。

If you don't hurry, we'll be late.

Okay, Okay. (知道了, 知道了。 )

Hurry up or we'll be late.

36:快點兒, 上學該遲到了。

Hurry or you'll be late for school.

What time is it? (現在幾點?)

37;你鎖門了嗎?

Did you lock the door? Have you locked the door?

38: 沒忘了什麼東西吧?

Aren't you forgetting something?

I don't think so. (我想沒有。 )

39: 都已經8點了!

It's already 8:00. It's 8:00 already.

40: 我晚了!

I'm late! Hurry up! (快點兒吧!)

41: 我得趕緊走!

I have to rush!

I have to hurry (up)!

I have to get going!

I have to get moving.

42: 你今天會回來得晚嗎?

Are you gonna be late today?

No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不, 和平常一樣。 )

43: 幾點回來?

What time are you coming home?

Around seven o'clock. (大概7點左右吧。 )

44: 飯盒帶了嗎?

Have you got your lunch box?

Yes, right here. (嗯, 帶了。 )

45:今天好像要下雨。

It might rain today. Take your umbrella with you. (帶上傘吧!)

46:出門的時候, 可別忘了鎖門。

Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.

同類文章
Next Article
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示